Hey Princess! Daddy needs you to do a few things for him ok?
1. Eat. I know it’s hard sometimes. I know you don’t always like food. Sometimes it makes you sick. Try for Daddy please ok? It helps keep you bright eyed and able to love and be loved on. Daddy want’s you to eat regularly no matter what others might think or say. You are so important…and Daddy is so very proud of your efforts.
2. Try and get some sleep. Daddy works late sometimes and cannot always be there to hold you at night. He is doing his best for his Babydoll and that might mean he is away. Rest assured he is working his way back to you. Your health is one of our biggest concerns.. plus Daddy loves your messages and texts during the day. It keeps him going. If you are up..you can keep him company and make his day fly by.
3. Try to remember that Daddy loves you. People may say mean things to you. They may say you are too tiny or too large. They might make fun of your Princess parts..hair..who knows. People can be awful. Know what though? Daddy thinks the sun rises and sets with you Little One. Those other people are sick or a bit screwy in the head. They will never be able to see you through Daddy’s eyes and know how beautiful you are inside and out.
4. Tell Daddy about your goals and dreams. Daddies thrive on guiding our little girls through life. Talk to us about where you want to go and what you want to be. We will gladly hold your hand and guide you along that path. We may let you stand on your own for some of the journey…but we will be right there when you need us.
5. Be silly. Be Little. Dance..sing..play…all that good stuff. You deserve this time. Be who you are. Don’t apologize for it or worry about what others might think. You are Daddy’s girl and he wants to see you thrive.
That’s all angel :) Thank you for being such a good girl and listening to Daddy ramble on. Now come crawl in my lap and tell me all about your day…